On My Own

Hi everyone I'm back here is the next chapther hope you like it and it is 10 months til I'm seeing PHANTOM Peter Jöback in Stockholm I'm so exited I can't wait!!! Please comment and continue reading. Thank you.

ERIK'S POV

We were finally home after two long weaks at the hospital. Christine went to bed, she neede dto rest and was't supose to stand for long. The baby would be here soon and Christine and I ahve'nt really talked since we got home. We were both focusing on Gustave of course but I just need to know if she still loves me.

If she hates me I can't live with myself so I need to find out if our marige is working are we or can we be as in love as we were back then. I guess time changes but even if our marrige does'nt work we will always love each other because our love will never die.

I don't knw that mutch about marriges I just know that you need to be in love with each other, ecpecually if you have children and you need to hold it together for them. I also know that marrige will always have problems but love still lives on.

I will never give her up, I know I have done that twice but she always found a way back to me, she always comes back, i can't let her go, she is everything to me and I can remember before she came around I lived in despaire and I thought my life was over, and then I met her and that was the end of it.

I love her, without her the world around me changes, without me the world for her will be ful of happiness whitch I have never known. I love her, I love her but only on my own.

The next thing I knew, I was alone on my own again.

CHRISTINE'S POV

Since we got back home Erik and I have'nt talk'd mutch, we have'nt even made eye contacts. It was'nt his fault that Gustave got shoot, it is never his fault, I don't blame him. How can I?

I will never give him up, I know he has given me up a lot but that does'nt change our love for one another. I will always love him, I can't survive without him. I can't even breath!

I know we will find our way back to each other, I know we will our love will never die, but if it does then we'll die with it.

I love him, I love him but only on my own, but only on my own...

I love you my poor unhappy Erik.