Can Two Heart's Beath As One?

Hi everyone! I'm back, this will be a short chapther because I'm going to see a friend after school today. Thank you for reading, and please vote! Enjoy.

CHRISTINE'S  POV

After Raoul took me home, I wanted to try and remember what happened. The house was silent and dark I felt cold. I went up the stairs and in to the bedroom, the children were asleep in dreamland and Erik was'nt home yet, I was worried about him. I had'nt seen this and I was wondering were he was. I had'nt seen him since this morning and he has never worked this long before.

I did'nt know what to do, I was readdy to go to bed, but everything was cold, I went down stairs to light the fire. Erik was alreddy there. 

"Erik? were have you been?" I said confused, I was'nt angry but disapointed.

"I have been here all the time, the question is, were have you been?" he said with a dark voice that made me scared.

" I was at the Opera...at the roof" I said with a trembeling voice. He came closer to me and took my arms so that I could'nt move.

" I know I was there, I saw you..with him" he said with avery dark and dangerous voice yet I saw sadness in his dark eyes.

"Why did you see him!? Why did you let him kiss you!? Why did you sing with him?!" He said but calmed down when he saw how frighteend I was. 

"Erik...I'm sorry, but he wanted to talk to me that's all".  I said almost crying.

He closed his eyes and looked out into the night.

" I was just so afraid of losing you again, I felt betrayed and abandond" he cried.

"Oh, Erik it's allright, I'm sorry"  he went down at my feets and cried.

I went down and cried with him. "I'm sorry, forgive me please my dear Christine" he said with sutch sadness.

"Erik, of course I forgive you, I love you" I said he looked at my face and stroke my hair. 

" I love you too" he said with so mutch love in his heart, our heart's beath's as one, we are one.

sudenly it you're here

Sudenly it starts

Can two heart's beath as one?

Yesterday I was alone

Now you are here beside me

You've lighted my life as the sun

Sudenly a new day has begun

ERIK'S POV

I carried Christine to bed, and layed her down.

She feel asleep in my arms I did'nt know who long we just layed there, no one said anything, we did'nt even move.

I hope that tomorrow can be a better day than today. A lot can hapen in twentyfour hours.

I will always love her, I just can't trust her.

My sweet Christine so dangerous yet so beautiful

She can't leave me now

How she breaks my heart

We share a heart that can never breake

Our love story is the greathest one in the world

Christine I love you...