Chapter 7 (Also an important authors note)

Start chapter 7

*That night at Lilly's house*

"You what?!" she yelled, as I'd finished telling her about what had happened earliar today. I was in Lilly's room, sitting on her bed, facing her.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled

I'd recieved 2 weeks detention for starting the fight, James, Noah and the others had only been granted the pleasure of 1.

I can't wait for Mums reaction when she heres all about this in an email from the principle.

"No don't apologize, thank you" she smiled

I laughed, "You're so weird"

I watched as her face turned serious. She glanced down at my knuckles, softly brushing her fingers along them.

She shot me an apologetic look as I winced.

She intwined our fingers together, bringing my hand up to her face. She kissed my knuckles slowly, her soft, warm lips making me shiver.

"Whats wrong Luke" she whispered, concern filling her eyes as she looked up at me

I shake my head,

"Tell me" she whispers again, kissing my knuckles.

"He... he hit you Lilly. He fucking hit you..." I trailed off

"How can anybody hurt someone so beautiful?" I whisper, kissing her softly.

"I'm afraid Lilly... That I'm going to turn out like him... shut out, mute, alone" I paused, hanging my head "Dead"

She held her hand up to my cheek, carresing it softly.

"Luke-"

"No. Fuck him, I hate him" I hissed, anger filling my words

"Your father wasn't twice the man you are now Luke... stop, stop fighting yourself"

I felt a tear escape my eye; I brushed it away, looking Lilly right in the eyes.

"Lilly listen to me" I whispered, holding her chin softly.

"I will always care for you, even if we're not together... and even if we are far far away from each other. I'll never stop"

Two tears spill over her cheeks "It shouldn't have to be this hard"

I lay down, feeling the light weight of her body falling beside me.

I place my arm around her shoulder as she cuddles into me.

"Are you okay?"

She hesitates

"I'm okay"

But I don't think even all the worlds oceans could fill her empty heart.

*Authors note: I hope you liked this chapter, it's a bit personal in a way but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I won't be posting again until I get 300 reads and some questions on my ask fm: http://ask.fm/beingtachi (Why not mix it up a bit) because at the moment I don't think this ff is, well, pleasing everyone as much as I'd like it to. Thanks for reading lovely's x