Chapter 12

Lilly's POV

"I had fun today" I smiled, kissing Luke on the cheek.

We'd all spent the day at the mall, shopping and mucking around. James and Noah spent all their money on shoes and lollies, Luke brought CD's and more beanies, and Cassidy and I brought more dresses and a giant container of Skittles.

"Yeah... me too"

He turned his face away, he hadn't been able to look me in the eyes all day. I knew something was up. Suddenly the events of the last couple of days came back to me.

Luke has been there through each and everyone of them, and now it was my turn to be there for him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, caresing his cheek softly. I watched worriedly as his jaw tensed up.

"Luke-"

"I don't deserve you Lilly" he finally said.

My heart fell into my stomach as the words escaped from his lips.

"Your beauty... perfect... your personality... perfect. I am in love with your entire being"

"L-Luke... W-what are you trying to say?" I stuttered.

"You have a future Lilly, you know what you want to be when you finish school... I'm still stuck in the mind of a year 10, trying to figure out where I want to go... the things I want to do. I don't want to hold you back..." He trailed off.

"Listen to me, you are wonderful, you mean everything to me. I'll help you decide all those things... I'll always be here for you" I whispered, I meant every word of it.

I small smile escaped his lips, "Lilly?"

"Yes?"

He turned his head, his eyes locking with mine.

"I love you"

I smiled, reaching up to kiss him. His lips were perfect as they brushed against mine; soft and warm.

"You're my Wonderwall"

*Authors note: Guess who's back! Hello my beautiful readers :) I know it's been atleast two weeks since I last updated. I know this chapter is short but atleast it's something right? Right. If you have any ideas, or any feedback you'd like to give me, kik me at goldxnminds or comment down below. I'm also recieving One Shot requests right now, so if you have any, kik or inbox me right away. Aaaand how does everybody feel about a new story? Bad boy meets good girl? But, unlike other stories with the same cliche... this one has a twist! Thank you all for reading! I never thought I'd get so many reads and votes! I love you all xo