Chapter 13 (Last Chapter)

*Luke's POV*

*4 weeks later*

"I really don't want to go today Luke... can we just go home and cuddle under the covers?" Lilly pleaded from beside me as we stood infront of the school.

I turned to face her, her eyes locking with mine.

"You'll be fine baby"

A small smile appeared on her lips, a smile that made my heart melt. We made our way into the school grounds, and I held her hand in mine, our fingers threaded together.

"Cutest couple alert!" I heard James call out as we approached them.

"What would you know about cute James" Noah laughed

I let out a small laugh too, fist bumping Noah as James rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Well this is it, last day of school" Cassidy smiled

The group went quiet for a while, and Lilly squeezed my hand tight.

"Are you nervous?" James whispered to me, as the rest of the group started their own conversation

"About leaving? Hell yeah... Are you nervous?" I questioned

James nodded, then laughed "More than you are"

"You'll be fine kid, just keep your head down"

Growing up was something I tried to delay, I was afraid of what was to come, where I'd end up. Would I still be with Lilly in a years time?

All these questions clouded my mind, and I realized that I couldn't answer any of them at that very moment.

"Luke? Baby?" Lilly's voice brought me back to reality. The courtyard was empty now, everyone had gone to class.

"We should get going" she smiled

I chuckled, and followed behind her as we entered school for the last time as seniors. I imagined that the next time I'd be walking through those doors I'd be coaching the football team, or doing speeches, or maybe even teaching Science. Yeah maybe not.

"I'm going to miss this place" Lilly sighed

"Yeah... me too"

*A/N: Worst ending to a ff I know! I'm so so sorry! But I'm going to be spending a lot of time editing this story through Christmas. But I have the perfect idea for a sequal! Comment if you think I should write a sequal, and add your sequal idea! If I choose your idea I'll dedicate the sequal to you! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I LOVE YOU!! Xoxoxoxo