Chapter 10

Luke's POV

*Next morning*

"Luke"

"Luke get up"

I groaned as Lilly's fingers prodded into my side. I flipped over, being greeted by her beautiful brown eyes.

"James, Cas and Noah are already up, c'mon, we have to start cleaning" she whispered softly.

I pushed my self up, my head throbbing and my eyes blurring. I stumbled down stairs, leaning against the back door.

"He's up!" Noah laughed, throwing plastic cups in a giant rubbish bag.

I flipped him the finger and snatched the plastic bag from his hand.

"Someone had a rough night" he mumbled

"I'll tell you who had a rough night" James laughed; I glared at him, but he didn't see me.

"Josh Feilds when I smoked him"

I shot my head up, walked over to him and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, pushing him up against the side of my house.

"You idiot! Do you not understand what that 'fight' could've turned into last night?" I yelled. James was expressionless; I don't think he knew how to react.

"You could've gotten killed! He's a dangerous person James!" I yelled again

"Why?" he croaked. I furrowed my eyebrows "You hurt him... you punched him" he mumbled

I sighed, tensing my jaw as I let him go.

"I'll clean up the front yard" I grunted, heading towards the sliding door.

As I was picking up plastic cups and bits of food on the front yard, I heard someone walk up behind me.

"Luke" Lilly mumbled

"I'm sorry" I said, pulling her into a hug. I held her there for what seemed like an hour, but was only a couple of minutes.

"What's wrong?" she whispered, caressing my cheaks softly.

"I hate this town" I spat, "It's just so... I want to leave"

She looked at me funny, like she didn't know whether to love or to cry. I sighed and continued cleaning up.

"It's 11:40" Noah called from the balcony 15 minutes later "Let's go to the mall, I'm starving"

"How about you come down and eat this jelly off the grass" I smirked. He looked at me with a disgusted look on his face, that just made me laugh even more.

"Dude, shut up!"

"Let me shower first" I said, running into the house and up stairs to my bedroom.

Lilly was already in there, drying out her long, dark brown hair. She was wearing faded out blue jeans, an All Time Low merch shirt and her black converse. I kissed her on the cheak and jumped into the shower. After my shower I got changed into some cream coloured chino's, an old Nirvana shirt, my red vans and slipped a beanie over my blonde mess.

"You ready?" I said to Lilly as I stumbled out of the bathroom, trying to put my vans on.

"Let's go" she smiled.

James, Noah and Cas were already downstairs waiting.

"Shall we walk?" Cas suggested

"We could take the bus, plus, I'm too hungover to drive" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"I think walkings safer" Lilly giggled. The boys and I gave her a confusing look

"Well" said Cassidy, "For the public's sake"

We all laughed, and headed off down the drive way.

I knew I was with people I loved. Even if there were only four of them.

*Authors note: Omgoooood. I know this chapter's so short, please forgive me :0 School starts back up on Tuesday, so I won't be updating as frequently as I do now (LOL) But I promise atleast 1 update a week, or even 2 if my teachers are super nice and don't give me any homework. I hope you liked this chapter! Btw, check out S.E Hintons, Rumble Fish. It's a real book so you might be able to read it online somewhere else, or borrow it from your library. It's worth a read I promise you.

Love lots,

Tachi :) xo