The Truth

**1 week ago**
**STILES POV**

I'm murderer.

I killed donavan.

Let me explains this properly. Donavan was captured by the Dread Doctors and turned into a wendigo hybrid. Before this he always threatened to kill me and my dad and once he was turned into this creature he tried to.

I was his target.

He approached me at my jeep when I was fixing it. I bashed my spanner/ wrench again his head giving me a chance to run. He chased me threw the school to the library. I decided to climb these metal things that were like ladders to get away.

But then I couldn't reach them next step.He was slowly catching up to me. I stretched and I pulled on it and it fell.

Their was a moment of silence.

I looked down to see the mental rod straight threw his chest.

I killed him...But I liked it.

I know what your thinking. How the hell do you find that satisfying?! And I don't know. It made me feel refreshed and alive again. I felt like I wanted to do it again. I'm stiles Stilinski, it's not like me to think like this.

I feel like my inner Void Stiles is appearing. I can't tell anyone this because theirs more important things to worry about like Theo and the dread doctors.

I just need to keep my self together and I will be fine.

I'm fine.

___________________________

Ooooooo I felt a little Void in this chapter.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thank you for reading. <3