The Dread Doctors

Everyone is going threw hell right now.  Especially Stiles and Scott. Scott is feeling helpless, he doesn't feel like an Alpha anymore. Stiles can feel Void lurking inside of him, trying to find a way out and Stiles himself is nowhere to be seen.

However, they all have to put that aside because there is something more important they have to take care of. The Dread Doctors.

Valack says they're not entirely human anymore. He says they were scientists who worshiped the supernatural. They found the secrets in electromagnetic forces that allowed them to prolong their lives, give them power and, most importantly, make people forget about them.

They are here to make knock-off creatures. Scott and the others have no clue why they are doing this. He need help defeating these thing but right now Scott had no one by his side. Malia has been trying to find the desert wolf, kira is away, stiles ran away and Liam's dead.

So far the dreads doctors have experimented with pupils in their school. Cody, josh, Tracy, Hayden where their recent failures. Somehow all the bodies have disappeared and no one knows how. They need to be stopped or more people will die.

___________________________

Here's a short part for you guys.
I was so focuses on Void I forgot about the Dread Doctors. So here you go.
:)

Vote.

Comment.

Follow

Thanks for reading. <3