Loyalty? Where?

**Malia's POV**

I woke up to see my self chained to a leather dentist like chair

I woke up to see my self chained to a leather dentist like chair. Both of my hands were tied to it, I tried to break out but it was too strong. Then I saw him, Void Stiles, slowly walking towards me.

'Beyond evil there is insanity. Beyond insanity there is Void Stiles'

 Beyond insanity there is Void Stiles'

'LET ME GOO!' I yelled at him.

He smiled at me and laughed as if I was amusing to him.

'Aaahhh, poor little Malia. You were something to Stiles but not the something you think you are.'

I looked at him confused because what just came out of his mouth did not make sense what's so ever to me.

'You are Stiles girl friend, right? And you love him, right?'

I nodded in agreement.

'Then why doesn't he love you? Don't get me wrong Malia but going through Stiles mind is telling me he doesn't love you.'

He then brushed his cold hand through my hair and placed it behind my ear.

'For a matter of fact, it's telling me he's in love with what I think is a strawberry blonde.' He smiled referring to Lydia.

'GO TO HELL!' I roared.

'You just to scared to here the truth.' Void retaliated.

'No! I just know you're a trickster and you should never be trusted.' Malia spat,

'Correct.' He said looking at me directly in the eyes.

'You play a big part deep within Stiles' heart. Every time I see you, you bring back good memories.' Void whispered.

For a second I felt like he was Stiles. There was a second where I was mesmerised by him and he was by me. He shook his head to snap out of it.

'And that needs to stop. That why I have to get rid of you!' Void Cheered, 'would you like to be a Wendigo or a Chimera?'

I saw the Dread Doctors walking towards us from the background. This was actually happening. I couldn't believe it.

'Please, Stiles..em, I mean Void, let me go! I'm sorry! I will join your pack!'I pleaded as I cried for my life.

'Tut, tut, tut Malia. You're loyalty is disgusting. I guess it's true that in their last moments people show you who they rely are.'

___________________________

I think this is the first Malia POV in this series!!!
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️