The Past

The next day Lydia, Scott and Malia were all at the library. They were all standing around a table. Lydia was panicking and she didn't know how to tell them the horrifying news.

'Lydia calm down.' Malia said impatiently.

'I- I can't calm down. Everything makes sense now.' Lydia said quickly.

'Lydia, slow down.' Scott said firmly, 'take a deep breath, then tell us what happened.'

Lydia's hands started to sweat and her ears went red. She started to heat up because her nerves were taking over her.

'Stiles is a failure and Kira is apart of Theo's pack.' She whispered.

'Wait, what?!' Scott and Malia said in unison.

'His nose started bleeding greyish/ silver blood and Theo said he was a failure. Theo was surprised himself. Kira hates our pack, she said she feels like she doesn't belongs here.' Lydia said quickly as she started to tear up.

Malia sat down on a chair and put her head against the table. Quiet sobs were heard.

'You said ' everything makes sense' Lydia, 'What do you mean?' Scott asked.

She took a deep breath before explaining. ' remember the last time Stiles turned into Void, I screamed. We thought because Malia died but she didn't. So we thought that it was Void but Void is obviously alive. I screamed and no one died, yet.'

'Yet?' Scott questioned.

'Because I screamed to predicted Stiles death.' Lydia said.

'That impossible, you screamed over a year ago.' Malia yelled.

'It's was a prediction. No time limit is given, so it is possible.' She retaliated calmly.

'Now I get it,' Scott added, 'Void tried to kidnap my mom but then he speared her. He speared her because he was glitchy and at that moment was Stiles. He cried, Lydia. He told me truth about everything and how he felt.'

At this point Lydia and Malia were drowned in tears.

'How is he a failure? it just doesn't make sense.' Malia moaned.

'It does,' Lydia answered, 'this time the Dread Doctors rebuild Void using Stiles. This isn't like something we dealt with before. Unfortunately, it didn't work out so he's a failure. Void and Stiles will died and if death doesn't catch them first, The Dread Doctors will.'

'No' Scott whispered.

'Stiles is dying.'

___________________________

For this chapter you had to recap on the previous books. Hopefully it made sense to you. Any questions you would like to ask me, just leave in the comment.

Vote.

Comment

Follow.

Thanks for ready. Love you <3