AND BACK -part2

Malia collapsed to the ground with Cathy on top of her. This gave Scott a chance to get up, Theo was just about to attack him but Scott twisted his arms and threw him to the ground. Liam grabbed Cathy.

'Let go of me!' She yelled.

Scott slashed Liam in the face, he roared in pain as he let Cathy go.

'YOU WONT WIN SCOTT!' Void shouted as he pulled a gun out from his pocket and placed it behind Scotts head.

Everyone froze.

'Scott don't move. He has a gun to your head.' Cathy whispered as she hesitated to spit it out.

'You  really have to learn not to trust a fox because they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They fool everyone.'

Suddenly, Void moved is gun and shot Theo in the head. Everyone screamed.

'I never really wanted to join a pack,' Void laughed, 'all I want is chaos, strife, pain and maybe a little revenge for all the times you guys tried to kill me. This is my game.' Void admitted.

'Cathy go.' Void demanded.

'What?!'

'GO!' He roared.

Cathy ran back inside the school and as she did she heard multiple gun shoots and one howling pain. Tears ran down her face as she refused to turn back and look because the chances of it being Scott was heigh. But why did Void let her go?

She entered the library to see Lydia with a massive book in her hands

'I know how to kill Void.' Lydia's face went pale as if she saw a ghost.

'How?!'

'By killing the one thing he loves the most.'

___________________________

What or who do you think the one thing he loves is?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

It's almost the end of Void Stiles Book 3 To Hell and Back.😭😭💔
Thanks for all the support guys.