Alpha

While Liam and Void punched the life out of Scott Theo walked in the library.

'That's enough.' Theo said firmly.

Scott stood up with the power he had left. Theo was inches away from his face.

'Do you know why I'm here Scott?' Theo asked, 'I'm here for a pack. I'm here for a werecoyote, the banshee, I'm here for the dark kitsune and for the BETA WITH ANGER ISSUES AND IM HERE FOR VOID STILES!' He roared.

Void Smiled as he said this.

'That means it doesn't include you.' Theo spat as he pierced his nails threw Scott's face.

'Didn't you do that to Isaac before he died Void?' Liam laughed,

'Yes I did, the only difference was I had no claws.' He smiled.

Scott yelled in pain and tried to fight back. However, he wasn't strong enough. Then Theo stabbed his nails into his chest, he pushed it far and kept on going until Scott collapsed on the floor.

Liam felt a little sympathetic, he still had his humanity left.

'I told you Scott, I will always win my own game. Also, remember Scott every time I'm back someone dies.' Void laughed.

***

'Oh no!' Miss McCall gasped.

'What?!' Cathy asked.

'Cathy call Liam now. Hayden is dying and I think Liam would want to be with here.'

Cathy was speechless and had no time to think of what to say. She sprinted to the library and was horrified.

She saw broken windows, chairs tables, bookshelves. She changed her gaze and saw Scott lying bloody on the floor.

'NOOOOO!' She screamed and she burst in tears. She ran to him and touched his cold blue face.

Miss McCall heard the scream and ran to the library and saw the monstrous  scene. She kneeled down beside him kept hitting his chest.

'C'mon Scott.' Cathy prayed.

'Scott your an alpha you can do this.' Miss McCall whispered as she beat his chest.

'You're an alpha, you're an alpha our an alpha....' She repeated.

Tears ran down Cathy's cheeks.

'YOU'RE AN APLHA.' Miss McCall yelled and she hit his chest with all her Strength.

Scott gasped for air as his eyes turned a blood shot red.

'Mom? Cathy?' He whispered,

'Scott!'

They both hugged him.

Scott's alive.

___________________________

Was this chapter too long?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading. <3 : )