Screaming Stilinski

Stiles was in his bedroom sitting on his bed, thinking. The offer of Theo gave him was spinning and tumbling threw his mind. It was as if Void could hear everything Theo said and he was deciding whether to except it or not.

Stiles didn't know what to do. He would normally Skype Scott. Stiles smiled to himself thinking about the old times with Scott. When they weren't popular, only had each other and was awful at lacrosse. He misses those days. It all ended when Scott became a werewolf.

Stiles heart sank. He started to boil.

'This is all Scott's fault. Scott becoming a werewolf made our life a living hell. We would has never found out about the dread doctors, the hunters, the benefactor, kanimas and the NOGISTUNE! HE CREATED VOID!' Stiles roared to himself overthinking everything.

He picked up a pile of text books and smashed it against the floor.

'LIAM, MASON, CHRIS, ISAAC, ALLISON, AIDEN, DANNY, BOYD, JACKSON AND ERICA ARE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF SSCCOOTTT!'

Mr Stilinski heard the banging and shouting from stiles room and ran as fast as he could up the stairs. Breathless, he swung the door open to see stiles room trashed but no stiles.

Mr Stilinski looked down and saw a torn photo of Scott. Then he saw the window open.

Stiles ran away.

___________________________

Thanks for reading.

I'm sorry I don't update as much as I use to because I'm scared that there will be a big plot twist on Teen Wolf making my book not make sense.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️