Eye for an Eye

**Liam's POV**

You're judging me, aren't you?

I know, I know I shouldn't be in Theo's pack but it feels so good. I'm not treated like a child, I can do what I like and I'm the alpha.Well, not yet anyways but you soon will see Scott's pack is always in danger. I can't handle that anymore. I had to leave.

Now we have Theo, Void Stiles and me in the pack. Next we are going for kira. I didn't understand how to get her in the pack because she's blinded by her uncontrollable love for Scott. However, Void found a way.

'Kira will be easy. I'll take care of her.' Void told me and Theo with a look on his face which worried me

Void said that all the answers lay in Kira's sword. He said that her sword brings the inner dark kitsune inside her. Meaning the longer she hold the sword, the more the dark kitsune consumes her, which results to her evil side.

I have an urge.

An urge to kill.

To kill Scott.

He's a monstrous person. Don't you agree? I don't know how the others haven't seen it. Don't blame me for the chaos I will cause because it all Scott's fault. He turned me into this monster I can barley control.

**Flash back**

I was hanging off the roof of the hospital. The cold nights air was painful again my skin. I screamed for help as I saw Scott approaching. I was pushed by a wendigo off the roof. I was holding on for my life. Scott pushed the wendigo away with great force. He then bites me. Yes, he bites me.

That was the bite which turned me into a werewolf.

**flash back ended**

He said he tried to save me but he didn't have to bite me! He said he had no choice but he did, everyone has a choice in life. You just have to make the right choices.

Didn't he even think about my Intermittent Explosive Disorder which causes me to rage uncontrollably?! I guess not.

It doesn't matter anyways. I'm a monster now and I have to deal with it. Maybe one day I will forgive him but I will never forget. Until then I will ripe his pack away from him one by one, starting with Kira Yukimura.

My dark kitsune.

___________________________

Watch out kira!!!😨😱

Sorry I haven't updated for a while.I've been busy with school:(

Vote.

comment.

follow.

Thank you for reading. <3