Liam Dunbar

**Lydia's POV**

Theo captured me.

And he did something that I never knew was possible.

I was in the library and I just figured out what Parrish is. A Hellhound. I couldn't believe it but then the voices started. People screaming and calling for help. All I could do was just listen and they were telling me something awful.

'You know what coming.' Whispered a deep voices.

I gasped as I turned around. It was Theo, he scared the life out of me.

'Don't you?' He asked softly.

'Someone's going to die here.' I said shaking in fear. The voices told me everything.

'You're right, but I can't let you tell anyone.'

'Why?'

'Because I want you Lydia. I want all of you ' at that moment I saw a look in his eye, the same look I once saw from Jackson, Void and Peter. That look means he's up to something...bad.

'What are talking about?'

''Don't worry, I'll give you sometime to think about it.'  He said expecting me to know the answer.

At that moment be gave me a right hook punch to the face. I hit the floor and collapsed. I was unconscious.

Then I woke up in a weird place. It was full of test tubes, syringes and other medical stuff. It's a nightmare for anyone with Nosocomephobia. Theo grabbed a syringe.

Theo came up to me and pierced his fingers in my neck. He saw the nemeton.

'Lets go Lydia.' He laughed dragging me along.

10 minutes later we were at the nemeton and I saw all the dead bodies of everyone that has died. Parrish collected them and put them all here.

'Watch this Lydia.' Theo yelled smiling as he threw me to the ground.

He walked up to this dead body and plunged a syringe in his neck.  The boy gasped for air. He was alive again.

'For my pack I need a beta with anger issues.' Theo roared.

The boy was Liam.

Liam Dunbar is alive... again.

___________________________
Liam is alive !!!!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks for reading : )