Chapter Ten: Senior Class Graduataion

//Logan's P.O.V.\\
It's already our graduation day! This time Naomi and I are going to have a gold sash and our caps and gowns are burgundy. I can't believe it! It's an amazing feeling to be graduating with your best friend. Since my acting career is taking off, I won't go to college so I didn't have to fill out applications. After my graduation, I will have to go shoot some more episodes for Big Time Rush.
Thankfully, I didn't have to go through the college app process because it is very stressful. Naomi did because she has already decided what she wants to be. I saw her go through the process and she was so stressed that she would sometimes forget to eat lunch. She told me that she wants to be a journalist and she's going to major in communications. She'll be a great journalist! She always asks the best questions, is a great writer, and can keep the conversation going. Naomi is kind of quiet but that doesn't mean that she won't be able to reach her goals; she is a hard worker and very optimistic. She might end up interviewing me some time in the future.

We got to our graduation and the ceremony began. You know the deal — we rehearsed this, we were in alphabetical order, we felt we were far away from each other, and we got cues to sit. We got our diplomas and shook hands with the principal. This just felt like deja vu. Anyways this was an awesome year! It was an amazing year because Naomi and I went to prom, I bought her a ticket and it was like a movie scene, it was perfect. The best part was that she said yes! At first, she had said that she didn't really want to go, but I asked her and she happily said yes because she was going with her best friend. I can't take how she friend zones me at times, but I really hope I see her again soon and that I can get out of the friend zone. I want to be more than friends with her. Does she not get it?

Does she not get that I want to be with her for my whole life? It's really tearing me inside, but I just can't tell her that because when I'm in front of her, I just lose my speech. I can't think straight whenever I'm with her. I do my best to concentrate, but I can't. I just become paralyzed and I'm usually lost for words. "I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-paralyzed. You got me paralyzed, paralyzed. You got me tongue-tied.  Paralyzed, paralyzed now I'm frozen inside. You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-paralyzed," I remember one of the songs I sang with the guys. Maybe before I leave I can sing her this song to show her I feel whenever I'm with her, which is all the time.

~After the graduation~
I was supposed to leave quickly, but I stayed longer and didn't really care. My parents could wait for me and I could be a little late to the shoot, it won't be the end of the world. I hope no one gets mad at me. I took out my phone to check the time and I realize that it's still pretty early so I have enough time. I looked for Naomi, but I couldn't see her. I finally saw her and ran towards her and I decided to sing to her a cappella. "Naomi before you leave there is something important I've been wanting to tell you," I said a bit out of breath. "Okay Logan what is it? Go ahead I'm listening," she said smiling. I pulled her aside. "I've been at a loss for words all these years, and there is only one way I can tell you how I feel when I'm with you," I said, catching my breath. She smiled and nodded her head at me to continue.

You, you walked into the room
On a Friday afternoon
That's when I saw you for the first time
And I was paralyzed

I had a million things to say
But none of them came out that day
'Cause I was never one of those guys
That always had the best lies

Time stops ticking
My hands keep shaking
And you don't even know that

I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied
I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside
I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed
I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by
Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind
I'd make a move if I had the guts to
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

Now I learned a lot from my mistake
Never let a good thing slip away
I've had a lot of time to look back
And my only regret is

Not telling you what I was going through
You didn't even know that
I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied
I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside
I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed
I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by
Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind
I'd make a move if I had the guts to
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

As the years go by I think about you all the time
If I get the chance I hope I won't be paralyzed
Paralyzed by you

You walked into the room
On a Friday afternoon

I try to speak but girl you got me tongue-tied
I try to breathe but I'm f-f-f-frozen inside
I try to move but I'm stuck in my shoes
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed
(You got me paralyzed)
I see you walking, but all you do is pass me by
Can't even talk, cause words don't come into my mind
I'd make a move if I had the guts to
But I'm paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed
(You got me paralyzed)

Paralyzed, paralyzed
(You got me tongue tied)
Paralyzed, paralyzed
(Now I'm frozen inside)
Paralyzed, paralyzed
You got me paralyzed, paralyzed, p-p-p-paralyzed

I finished singing to her and now it was getting late. She smiled and thanked me and then we hugged. "Do you really feel that way around me," she asked. "Yes ever since the first day we met," I said. "Aww Logan. I had no idea that you felt that way about me. I am truly flattered; thank you so much," she said smiling widely. "It's all true. Okay I have to go now or I'm going to be late," I said blushing a bit. "Okay bye Logan. I'm going to miss you a lot," she said. "I'll keep in touch with you," I said. We hugged each other tightly and we both took our leave heading separate ways. And the journey continues.