Chapter 3: Lucy Joins Thunderclan

Here is chapter 3. I have literally no idea what to say so I'm just going to let you read this chapter. :3
(No new Fairy Tail cats)
---

"We're here." Icepaw meowed. Lucy padded through a bunch of thorn bushes that seemed to act like a barrier. Flamepaw got closer to Lucy to where their pelts were brushing.

"There will be lots of cats but don't worry. We'll tell them you're a loner since you're always alone. We all planed what to do and, if I have to, I'll protect you." Flamepaw whispered. Lucy nodded. After passing through the bushes of thorns, Lucy felt lots of eyes on her. She looked around to see cats looking at her. Some were whispering to each other. This made Lucy nervous and uncomfortable. Flamepaw noticed. "I was like you before. You'll get used to it quick." Flamepaw whispered into Lucy's ear.

"Huh?" Lucy meowed confused. Before Flamepaw could say anything, a voice yowled angrily.

"Who is this cat?!" The voice came from a cat on a ledge.

"This is Lucy. She's a loner we found in our territory. She says she wants to join ThunderClan because she hates being alone." Flamepaw answered in a calm voice. Lucy could hear what some of the cats were saying.

"What?! We can't let her! It'll make the other clans look down on us!"

"How does she even know who we are?"

"Is she a spy?"

All this made Lucy feel more uncomfortable. She tried to hide behind her new friends but Flamepaw stopped her with his tail. A memory of what happened just a minute ago. 'I was like you before. You'll get used to it quick.' She didn't know why but her pelt started to feel hot. Flamepaw feeling nervous?

She had only just met him but she knew that it wasn't normal. The cat that was speaking before raised his tail to silence the whispering cats. Lucy felt more comfortable with the whispering gone.

"Bramblestar, can you please let Lucy join? She's good at heart and would never do anything wrong. I bet she'll make a great warrior!" Flamepaw meowed. There was a long pause before Bramblestar spoke.

"I'm not sure. She could be trying to destroy us. There's been rumors that rogues have been hanging around the borders. She could be one of them." Bramblestar meowed calmly. Flamepaw was starting to get frustrated. Why won't they just let her join?! Flamepaw wondered.

"She isn't! Even if she is for some crazy reason I can change her to be good! If you don't let her join then I'm leaving the clan!" Flamepaw argued. Gasps came from almost all cats in the stone hollow. "I'm not letting her be alone again." Lucy's pelt felt hot with embarrassment.

"As crazy as usual." Icepaw mumbled. More whispering started.

"He isn't serious is he?"

"He just met her! Why would he go this far for her?"

Bramblestar raised his tail to silence everyone again. Everything was silent for a while as Bramblestar made his decision.

"Fine. I'll let her join but if she does something bad she will be kicked out." Bramblestar meowed. "But she needs a clan name. How would you like to be called Spiritpaw?"