Chapter 5: The Nightmare Continues

Chapter 5 is here! Ok so I plan on doing a thing that will let you guys have a chapter earlier than normal. The info will be at the end of this chapter.
(No new Fairy Tail cats)
---

The nightmares Spiritpaw had kept coming back. The bad thing was Firestar didn't come at all now. Spiritpaw had to run away from the strange cat in the arena of fire. Spiritpaw wished Flamepaw could save her. She would get scratches sometimes from the strange cat and Flamepaw would get mad. Spiritpaw wanted to say something but she feared they would call her crazy.

After a quarter moon of nightmares, Spiritpaw woke herself up. She expected Flamepaw to be in her nest but he wasn't even in his. Where is he? Spiritpaw wondered. She decided to take a walk out in the forest. It was night so Spiritpaw used the dirtplace to go out into the forest without being seen.

After a while of wondering through the forest Spiritpaw picked up a familiar scent. Flamepaw's. Why is he out here? Spiritpaw wondered. She found him looking around as if he was looking for something.

"Flamepaw?" Spiritpaw meowed confused.

"Ah! Oh, I thought you were a senior warrior." Flamepaw meowed.

"I'm guessing you shouldn't be out here." Spiritpaw meowed.

"Yeah. What are you doing out here anyways?" Flamepaw asked.

"I couldn't sleep." Spiritpaw meowed. "What about you?"

"Well...I'm looking for someone." Flamepaw replied.

"I hope it's not the cat that has been getting me all scratched up." Spiritpaw meowed.

"It's not. It's some other cat." Flamepaw meowed with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Are you okay?" Spiritpaw asked.

"Yeah." Flamepaw replied.

"You're looking for your father right?" Spiritpaw asked.

"Y-yeah! How did you figure it out?!" Flamepaw asked surprised.

"You told me who your mother is but not your father. Plus there's not much cats that look like you." Spiritpaw explained.

"Oh. Well my father, Firepelt, went missing when I was five moons old. I've been searching for him since I became an apprentice." Flamepaw explained.

"Oh. That's sad." Spiritpaw meowed.

"Yeah...anyways what about you? I doubt you don't know where those scratches came from. I told you my story you tell me yours." Flamepaw meowed.

"Well...I don't know how to explain this but...will you promise not to think of me as some crazy cat?" Spiritpaw asked. Flamepaw nodded his head. Spiritpaw explained her nightmares and the prophecy she got from Firestar.

"You met Firestar?!" Flamepaw meowed in shock and excitement.

"Yeah. Thanks for not calling me crazy." Spiritpaw replied.

"You're not crazy. You're weird." Flamepaw replied.

"I'm not weird!" Spiritpaw meowed.