Chapter 4: Spiritpaw's Dream

Sometimes I wonder why I torture these cats. Well, happy Valentine's Day everyone! Enjoy this chapter! Also some of you may have seen but I am making this into a series of books. I am doing this because I don't want this book to be like 100 chapters long. This book will probably be around 25 chapters long then I'll make the second book. Maybe this one will be longer or shorter. I'm not really sure.
(No new Fairy Tail cats)
---

~In Spiritpaw's dream~

Spiritpaw was in a field of flowers. Prey seemed to be everywhere. Spiritpaw chased the prey. It was a happy dream. Suddenly fire blazed all around Spiritpaw. She was terrified. She didn't know what to do. She was breathing heavily.

The fire made it where she couldn't see or smell the cat in the fire. The cat jumped out at her. Since she just got to ThunderClan, Spiritpaw didn't know how to fight. She never had to defend herself before.

The cat pinned her to the ground. Spiritpaw struggled but still wasn't able to get free. The cat was orange like fire but had weird black patterns on it's body.

The cat swung a blow at Spiritpaw. The blow left a scratch on Spiritpaw's shoulder. She felt the claws of the cat dig into her shoulder like it was real.

Another cat that looked like his pelt was on fire jumped at the cat knocking the cat off of Spiritpaw. Spiritpaw got up and the two cats were wrestling. It was unclear who was winning.

It ended after a while. The strange cat that attacked Spiritpaw had lost. The cat hissed and spat at Spiritpaw and the cat that saved her before the strange cat ran off into a dark forest.

"Are you okay?" the cat that saved Spiritpaw asked.

"I believe so." Spiritpaw replied.

"That's good. I'm Firestar, ThunderClan's leader before Bramblestar." Firestar meowed.

"Really?! Well thanks for helping me." Spiritpaw meowed. "Who was that cat anyways?"

"A cat that causes trouble in the clans. He won't go away it seems. Even if he dies." Firestar replied. Spiritpaw didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. None of it seemed real. "I have something to tell you. It's why I brought you here. A prophecy."

"Prophecy?" Spiritpaw meowed surprised.

"Yes. Now listen closely. Flame, ice, spirit, flight, sky, iron, speed, water, shadow, lightning, and light. The elements of nature will gather and spread light across the clans." Firestar meowed.

"What does that even mean?! I don't understand!" Spiritpaw meowed confused.

"You'll understand someday. Goodbye for now, Spiritpaw." Firestar meowed and faded away.

~Out of dream~

Soon after that Spiritpaw was back in the waking world. She felt something warm beside her. She got up and stretched. She suddenly realized what that warm object was.

"FLAMEPAW!" Spiritpaw yowled on the top of her lungs.

"What's all the noise for?" Flamepaw asked half asleep.