Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alex's POV

Hai there! My name is Alex. I have blond hair and bright green eyes, until I get in water. When I'm in water, I get black hair and neon yellow eyes. My tail is the same color as my eyes, neon yellow. I'm also a vampire and proud. I drink any blood; supernatural, human, or animal.

My sister, Megan and I (who you will meet in the next chapter) decided to go for a swim. "Oh my gosh. The water is so cold today!!!" I yell when I walk in. About twenty seconds later, I fall into the water and pull my sister in. "ALI! What the crap!?" She screams. "I wanted you to swim with me!" I say happily. You could say I was the "dumb" one in our family of two.

"Race you to the cove!!!" Meg bets. "Your on!" I say. The cove is our secret place where we go and swim freely. Otherwise we swim very deep under the water, it sucks. Mermaids can swim very fast. Some people say that we can control water but that is bull crap. I, as a vampire, can control all elements.

"Ha! I win!" Meg teases when we surface. I make a duck face at her and swim off. I'd rather swim out and practice my technics.

As I practice my water skills and Megan practices her magic since she is a wizard (next chapter) when I hear an engine. Crap! This place is supposed to be SAFE. I duck under the water and haul butt back to the cove.

"How's it going?" I play off cooly. "What is it?" Megan asks all importantly. Stupid older sister! "Engine. Boat. People. Human. I smell humans. And before you ask, I ate yesterday." I explain. "Let's go check it out." Megan says.

We swim back out to see the boat getting closer, with what looks like five boys and an adult on there. Well then. We're screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Hey guys! My name is Alex and I have a story on here which some of you may have read. It's called Mating One Direction, Who Bite. Anyway, me and my sister Megan decided to write a story together and WAHLA! Geronimo!

Kisses xx