Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Shit. I forgot about the vampire council. I hate them. They tried to kill me the last time we went. They went on and on about witches being evil and blah blah blah. Now we have to go back for Niall. Yay....

I fall back on my head and mumble cuss words. "Crazy ass vampires.... Why the hell do we have to go...?" Ali laughs at my reaction and sighs. "When do we need to leave?" Her voice is quiet and hesitant. "Probably now. Just to get it out of the way. I'm sure the guys will be fine for a day while we get this crap over with. Right?" I sit up and glare at Louis and Harry, knowing they'll be the trouble-makers.

Louis feigns hurt while Harry smiles and winks. I roll my eyes and get off the floor. "Ok. I'm going to go get a few meals ready so you guys don't order pizza over and over again. I'm thinking spaghetti and chili. You guys can make whatever for breakfast and lunch."

They all start to talk as I walk into the kitchen. Hopefully I can come back to a kitchen when we return. No fires. No messes. Nothing broken. Maybe I'm wishing for too much.

Ali yells some incoherent words as I start to make the foods. I just yell back "Ok!" and continue to be by myself. It's nice to be able to hide in the kitchen and cook.

Louis comes in and sits at the counter to watch me. "How long will you be gone?" I shrug my shoulders and face him. "Don't know. A day, maybe two. Or more. You never know with the council. But you'll be fine. I'm sure Oreo or Harry will cuddle with you while I'm gone."

He slams his head onto the counter and groans. I laugh a little and continue to make spaghetti. Soon, all the others are in the kitchen with hungry expressions. "You know there's banana bread in the pantry, right?" I hear smacking and other noises as they run to get the banana bread first.

Yeah, I don't think they'll survive....