Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Ali just changed into a wolf. She's really pretty as a wolf. Well, even prettier. Werewolf, vampire, and mermaid genes are gonna make her even more beautiful than normal. Niall is gonna be on his knees in awe.

I'm washing apples and other fruits in the sink. We all need our energy from the past couple days.

"Meg? You ok?" I turn to see Louis. He has a worried look on his face. I shrug and he walks to me and wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder. He watches as I gently clean the apples, pineapples, pears, grapes, and strawberries.

"What's wrong?" He kisses my shoulder then my neck when I don't say anything. "Answer me, Meg, I will do something you will regret." I freeze and he chuckles. "Louis, that's not fair. What if I don't know how answer you?" "Then I'll have to this." He kisses my back and pulls me away from the sink and out of the kitchen. "What're you doing?"

He says nothing, only smiles as he leads me outside and to the cliff. "Louis, I will knock you out if you don't tell me what we're doing." He's really starting to scare me.

We stop at the edge of the cliff, staring out at the ocean. He takes his shirt and shoes off and throws them in a pile.

"Take your shoes off. Then come here." Louis motions to himself. I do as he says and start freaking out. He smiles gently and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I automatically put my arms around his neck.

"Do you trust me?" I look into his eyes and nod slowly. He smiles and jumps off the cliff with me in his arms. Just as I start to scream, he kisses me.

We hit the water and sink a little before separating and swimming to the top. I'm speechless as I look at his laughing face. "Why the hell did we do that?" He shrugs and pulls me close. "I don't know. It was fun though." Louis starts to kiss me slowly, taking away all my worries.