Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Alex's POV

I rub my arms and legs as I become myself again. Shifting from wolf to Alex every few minutes is quite painful. Megan read in her witchy books that I will keep shifting for a week or so. My body is getting used to the new genes. I would assume that the pain will go away when I get used to it. That's all I can hope for.

Megan sets down a plate of food by my head. Sandwich and an apple. My apple gets snatched by Niall. "Hey!" I complain. "What? I'm hungry!" He whines. I bear my fangs playfully. "Because you'll be next." I growl. "Ali!" Megan yells. "I'm just kidding!" I whimper. "Mmmm, I don't know. You seemed pretty convincing." Niall says. I roll my eyes and take off to my room, without the food.

Knocking starts at my door. "Ali-Bear. Will you let me in?" Ni whines at my door. I walk over from my bed and open the door a crack. Niall flashes his baby blue puppy dog eyes. I try my hardest to resist, but it's Niall. How could I resist him. I sigh and Niall grins, realizing that he's stuck in my heart. I open the door, then close it when he makes his way in. "You never ate anything." Niall says matter-of-factly. "Yeah I know." I answer. "Want some?" Niall says motioning to his neck. I stop. "Niall, do you realize what you just did?" I whisper.

"Yes. Yes I do. Alex, I love you. I want you to be full." Niall says. I lean in and hug him, putting my face in his neck. I sniff, his blood smells pretty good. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Just do it." Niall whispers tenderly. I gently raise my head and capture his eyes in mine. "You gotta relax." I say quietly, using my eyes to relax him. I can see him melt on the inside and relax.

After getting Niall to relax, I go back to his neck. My fangs come out and I kiss they area where I will bite. I bite as gentle as possible. After drinking for about thirty seconds, I pull away and kiss the bite. My fangs retract and I smile at Ni. "Thank you." I say to Niall, wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugs me back, arms around my waist. We fall down on the bed. I start to kiss him passionately. Soon, he bites my lip, begging entry. I allow him and he searches my mouth. I laugh and he pulls away. "I love you." We say in union and giggle.