Chapter 96

Chapter 96

As punishment for Louis, he has to make lunch. I sit at the counter watching as he hums a random song. There's different meats, cheeses, sauces, jellies, and breads in front of him. I just told him to make whatever sandwich he pleases.

"Meg, why am I making lunch again?" He glances up at me with curious eyes. "Because you and Niall didn't save Ali and I from Liam, Harry, and Zayn. So you get to make lunch and dinner." I watch as he grabs flat bread and puts ham, turkey, American cheese, mayo, and mustard. Oh my gosh that looks heavenly. "Hey Louis, can that sandwich be mine? Please.." Louis looks up at me and smiles. "Only if you make the others." My mouth drops open. "K, then you can't sleep with me anymore." His smile drops and he shakes his head. "Sandwich is yours, I'll make the others."

After different yummy combinations of sandwiches were made, Ali and Niall comes in. "Niall why are you breathing so hard?" I wink and they both turn super red. "Shut up..." Ali whines while Louis and I laugh really hard. I hand her the closest sandwich to me that isn't mine and the biggest one to Niall. "Go eat. I'll stop messing with you."

They both leave the room and I pull the plate with my sandwich on it towards me. "Yummy!" I take a bite out of it and close my eyes. "Louis, you make the best sandwiches." When my eyes open, he's staring at me with amusement in his eyes. "Am I allowed to say 'kiss the cook'?" I nod and walk towards him. His smile drops when I kiss his cheek. I laugh at his expression and return to my sandwich.

"That was mean.." He pouts and starts to eat his sandwich as he stares at me. His punishment has only begun. He's not allowed to kiss me for two weeks.