Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ali's POV

"Alex! Get your butt in here! You need to eat or when the lads get back you will go haywire!" Megan screams at me from her room. I pull my face away from my book,which is amazing by the way, and walk to her room. "I only want Niall's blood. This is bad." I say. "How bad?" Megan asks. "On a scale if one to ten? Eleven. This means that he has to be...the one." I stutter. "Well s****." Megan curses.

"Ali-Bear?" Niall asks running up the stairs. "Go!" Meg says, pointing to we window. I'm out if it in an instant and barreling to find a deer. I find one and it's not even the best of deers. Whatever.

Leaves and twigs break behind me. I don't smell anything weird. Then a black rag gets put in my mouth and I get hit in the head. My legs collapse under me and I fall to the forest floor. A needle enters my skin and I feel vervain get put into me. Great.

Vervain practically deactivates a vampire's powers. That means all powers. Speed, smell, eyesight, and special powers. My element control is gone. That means only one group in the world is here.

Hunters.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I love you." I send a mind message to his head. Before he can answer, I'm passed out.