Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Alex's POV

I wake up wrapped in Niall's arms. Alright. Whatever. And then I smell his mortal-ness. TOTALY GROSS!!!! I don't even know why mortals smell weird. Maybe it's their unmagical blood? Whatever that case it, I couldn't take it.

After untangling myself from Niall, which believe me, took awhile. I carefully went over to Meg. My hands were tied in the front so I used my fangs and sliced them off. Using my air power to slap Megan, she gets out of Louis' arms.

"Let's leave! We are free!" Megan whispers. "Just let me say good bye to Niall." I answer. I sneak over and lean down to kiss his cheek, getting a large whiff of his blood. Inhaling largely, I feel my fangs come out again. "Alex, no!" Meg says. She grabs my arms and pull me away.

"Oh come on! It will be fast!" I beg. "No! Even though they practically kidnapped us, you are not killing one. That's too suspicious." Meg whisper-yells. I give up and walk next to her. "Well, it was fun." I say sadly. "What? Do you actually want to stay? They might rape you!" Megan says. "I just can't leave......" I start, then stop when I hear footsteps.

I launch us with air, underwater and make a huge air bubble around us. "Paul! They are gone! We were asleep one moment and the next, gone!" I hear Niall yell. Poor boy, he was kinda cute. "F***. They could be out there drowning." Niall adds. He sounds heartbroken.

I start to move my hands as to make us surface when Megan grabs my arms. "There is no way I'm letting us go back up there. Let's go back to the cove." She orders. Stupid two day older sister.

"I'm sorry, Ali. It's too dangerous. We can't stay. I know how much Niall means to you after an HOUR but seriously, we can't manage our secrets." Meg explains. "What secrets?" Niall and Louis ask.