Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Ali's POV

"How dare she kick me out of the kitchen!" I sass. Niall rolls his eyes and yells for the others. They come running down the stairs and we jump in my car. I have a Honda Pilot that I got from my mom. It has my soccer club logo on the back and a soccer ball in the window. Niall climbs in shotgun and plays with my radio. I slap his hand away and turn it up using my steering wheel.

We start to drive the Food Pyramid, where there is a redbox and food. When we pull to the first traffic light, Midnight Memories by the boys comes on. I let out a groan as they happily look at each other, I know what's going to be coming next.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES. BABY YOU AND ME." Then I turn off the radio. "Hey!" Harry pouts. I look at him through my mirror. "Sorry." I say. "Girl how dare you!" Louis sasses.

I turn into the parking lot of Food Pyramid. "We will do food, then movies." Zayn announces. We walk into the store, arm in arm. We might attract looks but we are fabulous. Niall grabs bags of chips and popcorn. Liam and Louis get drinks and Zayn, Harry, and I get more paper plates.

After paying for the stuff, we go to the redbox. All of us decide to rent one movie. All of the boys get theirs and I step up to get mine. I decide to rent the Doctor Who Day of the Doctor episode. The boys are in the car and a man is behind me. I grab it and skip to my car.

"Megan! We are home!" I announce when we get home. I lean back and lock my car and walk into the kitchen. "Hey." Megan greets. "Hay gurl hay." I smile. "You done yet?" I groan. I rub my belly and grin. Niall put a chip in front of me and I eat it willingly. "Well I was done but if you want to act coupley then..."