Chapter 12

(Ok I know this is random but..... I'm so happy I get to write chapter 12! It's my favorite number! -Megan)

Chapter 12

"What happens when you have to fix a cut?" Zayn asks me curiously as I finish the dinner Ali was cooking. I freeze and put the knife down.

"You don't wanna know. Trust me." I say quietly. My cheeks blush furiously. "Yes. Yes we do." Louis comes up behind me and wraps me in his arms. I blush and the lads around me chuckle. "I kinda pass out." I mumble, low enough so they can't hear me. Zayn and Louis seem to have good hearing though cause they both hear me and start laughing.

"That's hilarious! I didn't think you would be one of those girls!" Zayn's laughing his head off at me, as if it's the funniest thing ever. Louis notices my evil look at Zayn and he carefully pulls the knife from my hand, setting it behind him. He then places his hand in mine and leans his head on my shoulder, trying to calm me.

"Zayn, I'd stop laughing. Even though I have no idea what's so funny, Meg looks like she's gonna kill you." Liam tells him, glancing at me worriedly. Zayn shuts up and looks at me. Tears of laughter are on his face and he's smiling. His smile changes from an amused one to a sweet and innocent one. He comes closer to me and takes me from Louis. I'm still glaring at him. If he thinks I will forget this, he is wrong.

"Meg..... I'm sorry... I just can't believe you pass out. There has to be an explanation for this." He hugs me to his chest and burries my face so I can't see and or hear anything. I know something's up so I stomp on his foot and slam my fist into his stomach. He groans and pushes me away, whipped cream in hand. I take the cream and spray him in the face. Then I walk up the stairs to my room and close my door. Those idiots. Seriously though, why do I keep hitting Zayn?

Oreo jumps into bed with me and nuzzles my neck. Soon we're both asleep. Well, she is. I'm just about to fall asleep also when my door opens. Someone closes it and walks to my bed. They crawl in bed with me and pull me back to their chest with one hand, the other pulling the covers over us both. "Meg, I know you're not asleep." Louis says amusingly. "How'd you know?" I open my eyes and turn my head to look at him. "You stopped breathing the moment I opened the door." I sigh and turn back around. He chuckles and nuzzles my neck with his face. Oreo starts purring in his sleep.

"Night Meg." Louis mumbles, pulling me tighter to his chest. "Night Lou." I fall asleep to the beat of his heart like last night. He's so warm and comforting. I wouldn't mind staying like this forever.