Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Ali's POV

"Uh huh. I will be home at Christmas.....yes I will bring my new boyfriend. Love you too. Bye." I smile as I get off the phone with my grandma. "Who wants to know about me?" Niall asks. "My grandma." I answer. Niall smiles and my eyes become sad. I only see my family once a year. It's hard sometimes, but I deal.

"What's wrong?" Ni wonders. "I just miss them. It's only once a year I see them." I say. I get crushed into a hug and Niall buries his head in my shoulder. Then he turns his head and kisses my neck. I shiver and giggle. "I love you so much Niall." I sigh. "I love you too, Princess."

"ALEX!" My name gets called from downstairs. I shot up from my bed and run downstairs. I see Liam, Zayn, and Harry being held by three men. Wolves. Werewolves to be more exact. "What do you want?" I snarl as my fangs drop. "More people for the pack, including you. You can obviously stand more than one change." The man holding Zayn explains. "Why us?" I ask. "Your power."

Two more men grab Niall and I. I get injected with something and fall asleep slowly.

We all wake up at the same time, in the same cell. Not really a cell but a fence surrounding us. I check it, electrical. Anger flows through my veins and I punch the wall in that slow motion but extremely fast movie vampire way. Every single boy rushes to my side. "This is all my fault!" I scream. "Stop. You're gonna do something you regret." Liam chides. I fall into the closet person's arms, Zayn.

My mind drifts to Megan and Louis. We were taken without anything breaking or even moving an inch. Will they be able to find us? Will we escape? Will I be able to stop the wolves from changing my boys?

A door opens and four people walk in. My fangs automatically drop. Wolves stink, like dead carcasses and musk. "What are you going to do?" I ask. "See who is worthy to be a wolf." One of them answer. I snarl loudly and everyone jumps. "You can release us and I might spare your little lives." I growl. Niall grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Stop provoking them." He whispers.

"We can hear you. Wolves have an acute sense of hearing. Better than any vampire's." Another man says. "You know what?!" I scream. I am literally two seconds away from killing them. "You seem pretty mad. Too bad this electric fence is here." The person that spoke first gloats. Then he turns, "Grab the girl."

I get pulled out and get held down by three men. The leader transforms into a black wolf and bites my arm. I scream profanities as the venom takes hold of anything left human and makes it wolf. "Please. Just don't hurt the others." I cry.