chap 7

Ben studied my position like a hawk, making me tense as I watched him back with fearful eyes. As much as I want the world to end right now, reality is meant to be faced.

"Hey, who's that?" I heard someone say, hearing distant splashes of water caused by curious footsteps.

I gulped. They're coming. I shot Ben a desperate look, pleading him with my eyes. What can I do? What will they think? C'mon, Ivy, think of something! This situation is already humiliating as it is.

Suddenly, Ben rotated his head to eye the men then looked back at me and nodded. He briefly closed his hidden eyes and opened them, then unexpectedly grabbed me by my arm and yanked me upwards, sending a bolt of electricity rise within my bare body.

Except, as I tried to wrap my free arm against my body to cover as much as I can, I noticed that I wasn't actually bare. Matter of fact, complete opposite.

He stormed out of the closet, literally dragging me with him. We had no choice but passed by the males who gawked at me with shock and embarrassment plastered on their terrified faces.

"What the fuck?"

"Where did she come from?!"

"How long was she in there?"

"I'm peeing."

"Pervert, get out of here!"

They all desperately attempted to conceal their manhood but little did they know they're a tad bit too late. A few even covered their chest which was odd to me but I was glad to finally be out of that damned closet. I felt like I can breathe again at least a lot more clearly.

The grip of Ben's hand was still firmly squeezed onto my arm as he lead me to the halls of the sixth floor. I could still make out the voices of the men in the showers still frantically panicking, but other than that, the floor was silent as our footsteps rushed along it. More or less, my eyes still kept traveling back to my body that was dressed in a Nova uniform. Every time I think I've gone mental, I take another glance that only proves my eyes didn't deceive me.

"Ben," I say out of breath, "where are we going?"

I was practically panting once we arrived at an elevator. He finally let go of my arm and I used that advantage to place both of my palms on my knees to calm my heavy breathing.

"Ben-"

"You the only have the fifteen seconds! Leave the now," he urgently commanded with his blue crystal eyes shining with desperation.

I was lost in his gaze and I didn't realize I was pushed in the elevator until I noticed the two parts of the door connect like a slow kiss. I blinked, then looked back down at my body. Before hitting the number five, I let my fingers caress the fabric that covered me. How did this even...? I don't know whether to feel grateful or concerned.

Once the elevator opened, I sprinted through the long halls as I looked all over for my dorm. Why must I be so horrible with direction? That's literally the worst weakness of mine yet. How inconvenient.

"Room fourty-six," I muttered under my breath, skipping past plenty of dorms. There were a few ladies here and there but thankfully didn't pay any attention to me.

I kept glancing back at my body until I made it to my unlocked dorm and shut it behind me. I let out a relaxing breath as I closed my eyes softly. I leaned my back against the wooden door and parted my lips. I'm safe.

"Nice boobs, Ivy."

My eyes jumped in shock when I spotted Viridis come out of the bathroom with a wicked smile as she eyed me up and down. There was a mischievous glint in her green eyes. I bit my lip as I skeptically made contact with my naked body. I think I'm going to have a headache.