•Street Fight•

Stepping back, I just realized the man had taken out a long knife.

"Now please," he said shaking his head, "What are you going to do again?"

Taking the chance I decided to disarm him, but instead I took a knee to the head.

Reeling back, the adrenaline kicked in. I was shaky as albeit.

Taking slow breaths, I sidestepped from a sneaky chop, landing a jab to his ribs.

Elbowing him in the mouth, I took over his weapon and threw it down an alley.

The man held his nose, did I hit him in the nose?

He started bleeding, that was blood..

But he was about to kill me.

Reaching forward the man grabbed me and slammed me on the ground.

Sucking in a fast breath of air, I stood, shakily.

The adrenaline pumped through my veins, so really, nothing hurt.. Yet.

While he was turned around looking for the knife, I decided to swipe his feet from out under him, clock him in the face and then stood up.

Kicking him once more, I turned to the other two men.

One cracked his knuckles while the other smirked.

"Hm." It seems like they just can't take a hint.

Jumping onto the stand, I kicked out knocking the tall man down on the ground, with the name Niko, wrote on his jacket.

The last one shot forward at me like a bullet, luckily sidestepping out of his way, I took this time to retaliate with a wail to the back of his head.

Blue eyes turned around, he looked absolutely done with this.

And then he pulled out a gun.

Stumbling back, I looked around.

The knife..

And it's in a very dark alley.
Great.

Mentally punching myself, I was grabbed.

I was put into an immediate headlock, "Make one move, and you're dead, pretty girl."

I took ahold of the gun as fast as lightning and bit down on his arm.

His girlish scream totally threw me off for a moment, and then I kicked back into gear.

Stepping out from his hold, I tried to gather myself. Wiping the sweat that slowly came down my forehead, I breathed in.

I breathed out, and clocked him in the jaw, not done just yet, I took his head and made contact with my knee.

And just for good measure, I elbowed him in the jaw and kicked him to the side.

Sitting down on the ground, I huffed for air. It was so cold and it burned my lungs.

"Y'anno. I just came here to get some eggs, Tasha." I smiled weakly.

Tasha rushed over to me and squeezed the life out of me. Sighing in pain, I hugged her back.

Someone must have called the police, because GCPD showed up a second later.

A few police scrapped the men off for the sidewalk, cuffed them, and roughly threw them into the back of the cop cars.

The Detectives took a few statements from everyone.

"So you.. A fourteen--"

"Sixteen," I interrupted.

"..Sixteen, year old took down three men?" He questioned.

"I did, yes. But I didn't walk out unscathed." I replied.

"Would you like to be in the paper for this?" He asked.

"I'll ask my Mother." I answered.

"Sure, give me a call when she gives you an answer, Victoria." Blue eyes said.

Later on I ended up finding out his name, it was James Gordon.

He looked nice, someone I could trust. "Will do, Sir. But I must go, I've been here for about three hours." I said picking up the groceries.

"I can give you a ride?" He said.

My legs were sore, and my ribs hurt like crazy, "Alright then."

~~

Walking in the front door, I was squashed by a hug.

"You scared me dear. I seen you on Tv." My another said, her eyes tinged with red, and her cheeks, tear stained.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Oh I love you too, you bugger.

Setting the groceries down, I turned and waved goodnight my Mother.

Walking upstairs to my room, I threw myself down onto the bed.

"It's been a long night."

And dozed off.

~~

-Tophatcat23💚