•A Month Later•

After a whole month of training, Selina soon found out that I caught on easily, so she moved on to the next skill.

Climbing buildings, and running along the tops.

But all the while, staying hidden and quiet.

On the first day, I almost slipped and fell to my death.

Closer to the end of the month, I was able to do backflips along the bricks.

~

Laying down a file of papers, Selina appeared over my shoulder.

Pushing my plate to the side on the cool granite bar, I opened the file.

"Tonight we go after, Gemma's Jewels. She has something that I would like to add to your almost done costume, I have." Selina smirked.

"What is it?" I asked.

She tapped her fingers on the bar, "A silver pair of gloves, with about a finger long claw on them. Very shiny." She smiled.

"Well let's go get them." I laughed

~~

Catwoman's hand jerked back in surprise at the sudden shout before she let out an irritated sigh.

Watching Catwoman, her face fixed in a scowl.

Is it the owners?

Slapping the glass case, Catwoman sighed, "Just once I would love to be able to pull a job without someone interfering." She snapped.

Though who that someone was, was a bit of a surprise.

A man in a black suit and another in red. The other resembled a Bat, I guess.

The other.. I'm not so sure. He looks like an idiot.

Shrugging my shoulders the Bat-- man shook his head, "Selina, we can't let you steal from shops here." He sighed.

"Batman, please. I'm sure you have better things to do.. we are just watching over the shop." Catwoman said, her claws dancing over the glass case.

"Because it totally looks like it." The boy in red replied.

"Oh shut up, Pigeon brain." Selina growled.

He walked over to the fire alarm, "You got it." And went to pull it down.

"Robin." Batman called.

Robin looked over at us, his eyes staying on me.

What? Is there something on my face?

Rubbing my cheek, I looked up at him. Just to see, he was still staring.

"Can I help you?" I sneered.

Robin smiled, "Finally. She talks."

I placed a hand on my hip, "I always have, I was just worried you were going to burn a hole through my head with all that staring, you creep."

Robin smirked.

Batman walked over to Selina, gently taking her arm but still in a firm hold, they left the room.

"So. What are you anyway?" Robin asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, what the hell do I look like?"

Robin put a finger to his chin, as if he had to think.

Which I'm pretty sure, Is not possible.

"Prostitute?"

My eyes snapped to his, "Are you kidding me? Everything is covered, and how am I even close, Gah." I huffed.

"I'm joking, don't get your tail all knotted, obviously you're a Cheetah, right?" He smirked.

Walking over to him and taking him by the collar, "I am going to kill you."

Robin tilted his head.

What?
He leaned in.

Releasing him quickly, I stepped back.

My eyes wide, he grabbed me by the arm. Robin pulled me closer.

Leaning in, he roughly drug his teeth across my neck.

When I was about to push him away, to punch his weirdass senseless, he whispered.

"I think you'll want to keep me around."

Stepping back, I watched him.

"I'd rather not." Reeling back, about to rip into him, the door opened again with a creak.

"Tigergirl? What are you doing?" Selina asked.

Deciding not to get on Batman's bad side, I decided to punch Robin in the arm.

'Gently'

"Oh nothing. Just thought it would be good to introduce myself." I said laughing.

Robin wrapped an arm around my neck, "Yeah, definitely."

Son of a--

"Ow.." I hummed softly.

He pinched me. That.. Seriously about to kick him through a wall.

"Glad to see you getting along." Selina smiled.

Winking, I subtly stomped Robin's foot when she looked back to Batman.

Robin took my face in his hand, "you're going to regret that," he smirked, "so you better watch your back, Tiger." Grinning, he ruffled my hair and walked over to Batman.

Smoothing my hair back down, and fixing the tiger ear headband, I decided I might as well join in on the conversation.
~~

I really wanted to update😂

-Cassie😘