•Favorite Gang Leader•

I threw on my suit as fast as I could and running into my bathroom, I looked at the beautiful bust of me, that Selina had gotten me and on it, was my gorgeous masquerade mask. I slipped it on and ran back out. Robin was dressed in his tight costume. "Hey.. My eyes, well, they are up here." He said snapping his finger at his abs and pointing them to his sky blue eyes.

"Of course." I said grabbing his hand and tugging him down the stairs. Brutus stood by the door, hearing us he turned around, "Where are you rushing off to, Miss Clark." He asked.
I patted him on the shoulder, "Just a midnight mission, tell CatWoman not to worry." I finished, jerking open the heavy door and rushing out of the club.

Robin and I jogged back to the house, "We're back." I yelled. The man opened the door and stepped out, "Ugh. Who are you again?" I stepped back, he must have hit his head to hard on the steps? But this could be good. He won't remember our faces. "You're taking us to Antony, remember?" I tried.

"Oh yeah. You said something about donuts?" He said walking down the sidewalk. "Riiight.." I trailed off. "He's lost it." Robin whispered, his hot breath fanning my neck. "Yeah really." I fumbled. We passed the Street Market, walking down a few more roads we turned the last right and a large building was at the end of the road.

"Antonio's." I said. The signs flashed black and orange. I was mesmerized by how gorgeous it was. Marble columns were holding it up, or for decoration. I really couldn't tell. Two enormous tiger statues were at the base of the stairs. I was warming up to this place, but I feared the man inside. "Ready?" A questioning voice asked from beside me.

"Oh yeah." I said sauntering up the steps, I pushed open the colossal doors and stepped in, "Antonio." I dragged out, "I'm here."

The glossy floor gleamed and shone brightly. It was almost ridiculous. The heel of someone's shoes clicked as a dark figure strolled down the hall. "Ahh. Victoria. So nice of you to finally make it." The man joked, an ominous laughter filled the room. I stood and watched the man closing the distance quickly. "I'm guessing you are Antonio?" I said, my voice like steel.

He was finally out of the shadow from the hall and I could see his face. He had jet black hair, it was lthe "I just got out of bed, OH. And I'm taking over the world" look, but quite handsome. His features were dark, but his eyes were frosty blue. I looked back at Robin and then back to the man.

It can't be?

~~
Sorry for it being short, but I felt like I should end it here, just to keep you guessing.

Also,
Damon😍 So gorgeous.

-Cassie🇮🇹