Chapter 3

~~Luke's POV~~
About 5 seconds after I gave her the shot she passed out. Geez, I knew this stuff was supposed to knock you out quickly but I didn't think it would be that quick. But I was taken out of my thoughts when I remembered I had her in my arms, out cold. So i took off quickly using my super speed to get the house quicker.

After about 15 minutes I was finally at my house which is in the middle of the woods. I entered the front door and laid her down on the couch. I picked up her head, sat down and put her head in my lap. I was just running my fingers thru her soft blonde locks when the there was a knock at the door.

I didn't want to get up so I used my mind link to find out who it was. 'Who's there?' 'Its me, Ash' 'come in'. "Hey" he said when he entered the room. I just simply smiled because I was to focussed on my beautiful mate. "This is her huh?" He asked "yea" I simply replied. "She a beauty" he said "yea, and she's all Mine" I said a little bit harsher than I meant to. "Sorry" I apologized, "it's okay" he reassured.

It was quiet for a minute or two until we heard the sound of breaking glass and heavy footsteps coming from upstairs. I used my mind link so that whoever it was upstairs couldn't hear us. 'Ash?' asked him. 'yea?' he asked 'take Chloe, and go somewhere safe I don't want her to get hurt' I explained 'okay, where do you want me to take her?' He asked 'I don't care, anywhere but here' I replied. He looked at me to make sure and I nodded so he sped out of the house.

Then I saw that one face that I hoped to never see again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe, I'm so evil!!! Who do think it is? Because I certainly don't know!! I'm making this up as I go!! Hope u like it!!😏😏😏