Chapter 7

~~Luke's POV~~

After the ambulance took Chloe away me and the boys ran to Michaels car and we drove off to the hospital.

••••

We raced thru the hospital doors and to the front desk. "What room is Chloe Johnson in?" I demanded. "I'm sorry sir, but she is in the middle of surgery" she told me giving me a sympathetic smile afterwords.

I went over to the waiting room chairs and I sat down as well as the others.
"This is all my fault" I kept mumbling to myself. "Luke, stop saying this is your fault! It's not your fault! You couldn't have done anything" Michael yelled at me.

Causing everyone in the waiting room to stare at us. I gave them all death stares until they stopped staring. "Michaels right Luke, you couldn't have done anything to stop him" Ashton told me. I looked at him unsure if I should believe him.

"Believe me Luke, it's true and you know that" Ashton told me. "God damn you and your mind reading" I cursed him. Which made the other guys laugh.

We just sat in the writing room the rest of the time staying silent.

•••12 hours later•••

A doctor came out "Chloe's family?!" He said/asked. "That would be us" I said "is she okay?" I franticly asked. "Yes, Chloe is fine. The surgery was a success although we had a little bit of trouble..." He stated. I looked at him in away to say continue.

"Apparently, when the knife had penetrated her stomach, it had hit her appendix causing it to burst" he said. "Oh my god" I whispered.

"But, she's okay right?!" I asked. "Yes, would you like to see her?" He asked. "Yes" "follow me". He lead us to the ICU and to a room with a metal door. "I'll let you take it from hear" he said and walked away.

I put my hand on the cold metal door and opened it slowly afraid of what I was about to see! I opened the door and saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehe! I'm so evil! You'll just have to wait to see what he saw! Heh, see saw!!!! No,..........ok! I'm gonna start asking a question after every chapter! So comment your answer and I'll read them! First person to comment gets a shoutout in the next chapter!
Question: What's your personality in 3 words?!?!😝☺️