Chapter 4

~~still Luke's POV~~
It was him.

It was Ben. My own brother who betrayed me. Your probably wondering what he did to betray me. Well it all started 3 years ago.

~~flash back~~
I was sitting in my living room when I smelt this beautiful smell. I emediatly new what I was smelling. I was smelling my mate! So I went to try and find out where this scent was coming from. I tracked it down to an alleyway. But then I realized that Ben was feeding off of her so I went to try and pry home off and it worked. I twisted his neck and he fell to the ground(in this book if you twist the vampires neck he/she doesn't die but they go unconscious for 5-10 minutes). I emediatly went over to her and put her in my lap I knew what I had to do so I bit my wrist and put it up to her mouth forcing her to drink enough to heal her but not enough to turn her. I then took her home and when she woke up I brain washed her of all the events that had happened in the last 24 hours. I then took her home.
~~end of flashback~~

Your probably wondering how oh maybe he didn't know it was my mate. Well other family members can sense when you've found your mate or who they are.

But I was taken out of my thoughts when I was slammed into the wall. I looked up and that was a bad choice because the second I even moved my head his hand came in contact with my cheek a I got pushed back into the wall from the force of the punch and it created a dent in the wall.

The next thing i saw was darkness.