Chapter 11

Hewo, lol, anyways listen to this song if you haven't already, if u haven't, make sure to grab a box of tissues or two because it is BEAUTIFUL
😄😍😄😍😄😛😍😛😄😛😘😛😛

                         Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

I woke up to a strange scent. It smelt like... Metal *sniff* mold *sniff* and.....blood.

I instantly check over myself to make sure it wasn't me. Sigh, it's not. I then started to look at my surroundings. All I see is concrete and a door on the far side of the room. I assume I'm in a basement. I then started to wonder how I ended up here. (Huh huh, see what I did there😉)

Then everything hit melike a brick.

~~FLASHBEACK~~
I laying down in bed fast asleep when the sound heavy foot steps were heard throughout the room. I looked around until my eyes landed on a large figure. What the hell. Then my vision focused in just enough time to realize that it was Ben and  he flew towards me and picked me up off the bed and put his hand over my mouth. I let out a muffled scream but it was pretty loud. Then I felt a stinging sensation in my stomach. I saw the guy take a needle out of my stomach. Everything started to fade. Then went black.
~~FLASHBACK OVER~~

Now I'm here. I was taken out of my thoughts by heavy footsteps then the door flew open revealing a very tall and muscular figure.

"Looks like the mutt is awake" he said with a low growl after. I didn't say anything, afraid of what he might do. "ARE YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING" he screamed in my face. I just looked down not knowing what to say.

"Look at me when in talking to you" he said a little calmer. "Someone has a short temper" I muttered hoping he didn't hear me. Then all of a sudden I felt a huge stinging sensation in my cheek and upper jaw.

I look up and he's in my face with a fist clenched about to strike again. I just look away letting a tear fall in the process. He hits me harder in the same spot making me let out a strangled cry. Muffled by his hand.

"I suggest you follow the rules" he said. I just looked at him as if to say 'continue'. "1. DONT, talk back 2. Don't speak unless asked a question by ME and ME ONLY and 3. Don't fight me back" he explained getting in my face every now and then.

He looked at his watch and chuckled. I just watched him with no emotion. "Looks like there late" I just looked at him confused. "Your little baby daddy can't save you now" I furrowed my eyes in confusion "what do you mean 'baby daddy'?" I asked quickly covering my mouth.

He walked over to me from the other side of the room and an grabbed my throat lifting me off the ground. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered "he's only using you.. He kidnapped you to get you knocked up.. Then he would abandon you" he pulled back with a devilish smirk and before I could even let out a single sound I was crashing into the wall on the other side of the room.

I heard a crack on impact and let out a scream. I then heard the sound of yelling and banging. I felt a presence next to me but the only thing I could do was squint my eyes in pain and hold my knee.

All of a sudden there was a loud scream and then everything went silent. "Chloe... Baby.. Please open your eyes?!" A somewhat recognizable voice said. The pain slowly went away an I opened my eyes. "Hey, hey baby, my god.. I'm so sorry I let this happen." He said crying a little.

I took my hand and cupped his cheek. I pulled his face down ward towards mine and crashed our lips together. We pulled apart slowly. "I'm just happy your here" I mumbled. He smiled and picked me up being careful not to hurt me.

•••

When we returned home Luke sete on the couch and went into the kitchen quickly returning with 2 mugs of hot chocolate. He sat down and cuddled me being careful with my now wrapped knee. The rest of the night we just cuddled and watched white chicks and mean girls.