Chapter 8

A/n: for some reason wattpad decided to switch up my chapters so cheaper 7 is after chapter 8. Just 'skip over' chapter 8 and read 7 then go back. I'm rambling again.... IM SRRY ITS A HABIT
👌❤️🔥👌❤️🔥👌❤️🔥👌❤️🔥

I opened the door and saw..................

BEN

He was standing over Chloe and injection something into her!

"DOCTOR" I yelled into the hallway while the guys tried to hold Ben down. It seamed like hours until a doctor finally came in the room and saw what was happening.

He instantly caught on and got security. Security took him away and the doctor which I just learnt his is dr. Stylinson (I know, so original) asked me what happened.

"We came in here to see her and then we saw Ben on top of her and injecting something into her" I explained to him.
"Is that what that mans name is?" He asked. "Yea, he's my brother" I replied with a hint of disgust in my voice. He looked at me with a face of disbelief.

It went silent in the room for a couple seconds but that was until her heart monitor showed nothing but a long line and the sound of a long continuous beep filled the room.

Dr.stylinson forced us out of the room and got a bunch of other doctors and nurses to go in the room and they began working on her. I just stood there letting the occasional tear slip from my eye.

Michael pulled me in for a hug and whispered sweet nothings into my ear calm me down. It didn't work very well! The thought of losing the most important thing in my life just made me cry harder!

After a while the doctor finally came out of the room and informed us that she is stable bug they are running some tests to see what she was given.

~~Chloe's POV~~

I was in this really dark place and the only thing I could see was these red eyes just staring into my soul.

I could hear the faint sound of beeping but couldn't identify where it was coming from. When all of a sudden I was pushed to the ground and there was a seating pain in my neck!

After a couple seconds I finally realized what was going on. I was being bitten! I kept trying to push whoever was biting me off but I just kept getting weaker and weaker. Until finally all of the pressure that was on me just went away.

But the searing pain in my neck was stil there! I lifted my hand to my neck and felt something warm on my hand I looked at my hand and all I saw was this black liquid all over my hand! Causing me to faint from shock and blood loss.

~~Luke's POV~~

I got this weird searing pain in my neck causing me to let out a soft whimper. Everyone looked at me but then Michael was by my side in an instant.

"Your bonded" is all said to me.But That's all it took for me to understand what he was saying. Then I saw two puncture marks like appear on Chloe's neck. Then all of a sudden there was this gasping sound and she jolted awake. Looked around with a puzzled face then her eyes settled on me and she put her hand out and reached for my face.

The second her hand came in contact with my face...... The most amazing thing happened.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few! That took like 2 hours to write hope u liked

Question: what's your favorite food?