Chapter 9

~~Still Luke's POV~~

When her hand landed on my cheek...... Everything around us seemed to fade away(huh huh see what I did there) and all I saw was what our future would be like. I would turn her, then I propose, we get married, we go on a honeymoon, she gets pregnant, we find out we're having twins! I was amazed on what just happened.

And by the looks of it, Chloe was too. We just stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever but it was only a couple seconds. "I apologize for interrupting what's going on but I need to check Chloe's stats to see if she is able to go home" the doctor announced. We all just backed away from the bed eager to see if she can come home.

After a couple minutes of the dr. Checking to see how everything's doing on Chloe he turned to us and said "she should be just fine! The stitches are healing much better than we expected! You will need to fill out some discharge papers and she will be free to go" "oh and here's a prescription for some pain killers if the incision starts to hurt just give her two of them. If it continues to hurt come here and we'll check it out"
"Ok, thank you"

•••

After signing the papers I went over to her and asked if she was able to stand.

~~Chloe's POV~~

I put my feet on the cold tile floor and slowly lifted my body up with a little help from Luke, I think his name is. When I went to take a step my legs gave out but luckily Luke caught me before I could hit the tile.

I gave him a slight smile and he helped me stand again. I knew I couldn't walk so I said "I'm sorry, I can't walk! It hurts too much" i sat down on the hospital bed and looked down.

Until I felt a finger lift my chin up and made look into those beautiful sea blue eyes. "You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault it hurts. Here..let me help you" he said as he picked me up bridal style into his arms.

And with that we walked out the hospital doors.

We quickly fled to Michaels car and got in eager to get home. Me in between Ashton?! And the Asian one. (I know he's not Asian. Well he is Filipino tho.) "well I think you should know our names" Luke spoke up. "I'm obviously Luke

 "I'm obviously Luke

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm Ashton

I'm Ashton

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.