Chapter 12

Chloe's POV

I woke up on top of something. It wasn't very comfy. I tried to move but arms squeezed my waist and brought me closer to there chest. I looked down and saw a sleeping Luke. He's so cute when he sleeps.

Mouth slightly hanging open letting out soft snores. A loud one every now and then. A slight double chin. Okay.. That's fucking adorable. I carefully shook him.

He let out a groan and mumbled something that I couldn't catch. "Wake up" "no" "yes" "no" "no" "fine". We had a small war but I won. "You suck... you know that right" he mumbled as he quickly pecked my lips. "Not for freeee" I said.

He just chucked and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. He flipped us so that he was on top and slowly grinding on my crotch. "Mmm" I let out a small moan. Muffled by his lips. "Fuck... you sound so hot" he said in between kisses.

He slowly kissed down my cheek, behind my ear, down my neck, and to my collar bone. We're he left a love bite. He kissed down my clothed chest and down the part of my stomach that was showing. He took the hem of my shirt in between his teeth signaling he wanted my shirt off.

I complied and took my shirt off revealing my black bra with neon green polka dots. He came back up my stomach and started sucking on the part of my boobs that were exposed. Making sure to leave a hicky.

He started kissing up and down my stomach stopping just under my belly button letting his lips linger their for a couple seconds. He muttered something but I couldn't hear over the sound of my rapid heartbeat ringing through my ears. He slowly kissed up my stomach and back up to my lips.

"I should've told you" he said. "Tell me what?" I asked really curious. He got off me, picked me up, brought me to the bedroom. He laid me down and laid down next to me. He pulled me closer and let his hand rest on my stomach. "I had to get you pregnant... and... I did that" "Ben told me" I whispered. "But.. He said that all you wanted to do was knock me up then leave me" said looking down.

He put his finger under my chin. I looked into his blue eyes to see if it was true. It's not. I could see he truly cared. "I would never". "I had to do it to complete the process" he explained. "I understand. But I mean, who knows.. Maybe having a family with you... Will make peace between me and my sucky life." He smiled at me and started to rid my stomach were a bump will soon appear.

He carful to pushed me down on my back and started to sing while staring at my stomach. I fell asleep to his beautiful voice.
__________________________

I'm so sorry! I know I haven't updated for a while. This is a boring chapter but I've been really busy with school and other problems.

Look at it upside down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Look at it upside down.😂