Chapter 13

Luke's POV

After Chloe fell asleep I carefully moved her so she wasn't laying on me. Instead laying on her back. Her hands instinctively cupped her flat stomach. Awwww. That's so cute. I quickly pecked her forehead and quietly made my way to our connected bathroom.

*sigh* I just love saying our. I quickly stepped into the shower after waiting a couple minutes to get to the right temperature.

••

I finished drying my hair and rapped a towel around my waist heading into the bedroom to get some sweats but when I walked in there she wasn't in bed. I raced with my speed putting on a pair of sweats and racing down the stairs. (Did I mention they live in a 2 story house!?) I didn't see her in the living room.

I was checking all the downstairs rooms when I heard a shuffling noise come from the kitchen. I raced in there to see her looking in pain. She was bent over the kitchen counter with her hands grouping the edge of the counter. Knuckles turning white from so much pressure.

"Hey hey. Baby!?" I asked frantically walking over to her side. She was groaning and moaning(not like that😉) I tried to put my hands on her waist but she wouldn't let me touch her. She would just shy away as if I would break her.

"Baby. Please tell me what's wrong so I can help you" I begged. "Cramps" she muttered under her breath not being able to speak that loud without letting out a whimper. "We're does it hurt?" She just pointed to the side of her stomach. I picked her up bridal style her letting out a whine in the process.

I laid her down on the couch and crouched down in front of her. I moved my hand so that they were hovering over the spot on her stomach. I was about to touch it but she pushed my hand away and shook her head.

"Baby. Please. You have to trust me" I begged. She looked at me and then sighed. She moved her hands out if the way leaving me room. I gently placed my hands on her side. I pressed down a little earning a whimper from her. "Shh shh, it's ok" I assured her.

Her stomach felt very firm and it shouldn't feel that way. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "Have you been feeling this befor?" She shook her head 'no' and I couldn't figure out why her stomach was so firm. Oh no. Please tell me I'm wrong. That couldn't have happened. Oh my god.

I think she had a miscarriage.

\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

I'm sorry this is so short. But I will update at least 2 times a week now. Ilyg!

Hehe lol

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hehe lol.