Prologue (EDITED)

Love is the most dramatic thing in the world. There are so many perspectives on the definition of love and so many different kinds of it.

There's lustful love: Which is when two people are in love with each other's bodies more than each other's personality. Sex is a vital part of their relationship. But, even though sex is more important to them, they are still respectful of each other's opinions and boundaries. Most relationships in this category prefer to talk less and make love, more.

Family love: Which is a platonic type of love. People in this category trust each other with everything and do anything for each other. They are not attracted to each other and wouldn't date, marry, or have sex with one another. This could be a deep, long lasting friendship with someone. Keep in mind, being biologically related to someone, doesn't make you a family. A family has to have a certain level of devotion and care.

Religious Love: Religious love is love between a person and a higher power. When a person prays to something or believes in something so much that they would defend and honor that religion to the grave.

Romantic Love: There is not really a guideline to follow for this one. But this love is when two people or more, whatever you're into, would do anything for each other. They don't want to be separated from each other. They protect each other and care for each other. The people in the relationship are generally attracted to one another, but there are exceptions to this for example; asexual's aren't attracted to anyone, but still, some asexual's become involved in romantic relationships. You don't need sexual attraction for a romantic relationship.

These are just four of the most common types of love. But what they all have in common is that the people in these relationships care, respect, and trust one another. They stick by them, defend them, and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that relationship, at least not on purpose.

For a long time I've been studying the way that people interact with each other. I've started to pick up on a couple of different things. For example, a lot of orphans believe that they don't have a family. But that isn't true at all. You don't have to have a biological family to consider someone your family and love them, just like you don't have to be religious to have something you believe in and are passionate about.

But, there are a few things that everyone needs to be cautious about. If these people love you, they will not do any of the following: cheat on you, physically abuse you, verbally abuse you, intentionally hurt you, or pressure you to do something against your beliefs and values.

Growing up as a young woman or man is difficult. Nothing will ever be easy for you. No one is easy to fall in love with and people definitely aren't easy to trust. But what makes life worth living is challenging yourself to fight for love. Even if you don't believe in it.

Every day that I continue helping people with their love lives, I'm a happier person. With love you can't expect anything to be perfect. There will be fights, and there will be times when you feel like giving up. But that's the thing with problems, if most of them can be solved, what's the point in giving up?

Thank you for clicking on my blog, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll answer you as quickly as I can.

My name is Seline Winters, and you just clicked on, Cupid's Soldier.

_________________________________________