Wedding day

"What you doing Lauren?" Zayn asks coming up behind me.

"Just looking at some pictures." I say flipping through my photo book.

"You shouldn't do this to yourself Lo." Zayn says looking down at the pictures.

"Do what to myself?" I asked.

"Looking at pictures off you and Camila. You told me yourself, Camila wants a divorce." Zayn says the sad truth that I didn't want to accept.

"Yes, but maybe if I remind her off the times we had she'll come back and give me one last time." I say still flipping through the pictures.
"These ones will do." I say once I come across the pictures from our wedding day.

"I love this one." I hear Zayn say before pointing to the picture off me and Camila. (Picture at the top)

"Me too. It's my favorite one to be honest."

"It was a good day." Zayn says.

"Yes it was."

Flashback 5 years ago

It was now my turn to say our vows and I felt my hands begin to shake.

"I, Lauren Jauregui, take you, Camila Cabello,
to be my wife,
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part,
according to God's holy law.
my constant friend,
my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.
In the presence of our family and friends,
I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner,
in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow.
I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. I saw Camila begin to cry too.

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." The vicar says looking at me and Camila. I hear Camila giggle which makes me giggle too. I lean in and give her a passionate kiss. I hear all off our friends and family clapping and cheering.

Me and Camila are now finally married and I couldn't be happier.

"Picture time." I hear Chris yell making me and Camila pull away from each other. Before we could pull away fully I saw a bright light in our directions. I looked to Chris to see him smiling down at his camera.

"Look." He says running up to us.
"It's a really cute picture." Chris says showing us.
*Picture at the beginning.

"It is." I say smiling.

"Congratulations by the way and you." He says pointing to Camila.
"Welcome to our messed up family." He jokingly say before pulling her into a hug.

Camila Jauregui. My wife. It's perfect.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I almost haven't posted in a week!
There is a few off reasons because off that.
One off them being is because I've had my mocks all last week and this week.
Another reason being on Saturday I stayed round my friends house so I didn't have time.
The last reason being is because something happened and I've had a lot on my mind.
I promise that next week I'll try to update everyday.
I'm sorry this chapter is short.
I don't actually like this chapter, but I wanted to upload it because I haven't updated in a while.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.