- ̗̀three ̖́- watch from a safe place

molly lil dicky (ft. brendon urie)

A loud sob comes from Luke's lips as he lays his head on the cool marble, making Michael's green eyes widen as he stands over his best friend.

"What the fuck?" Luke screams, standing up and staggering away from Michael, hitting dishes and knocking them off the counter. "What the fuck?!"

This is finally shock tearing through his body. This is his mind. Fucking him up, over and over again. "Go away!"

"Luke, this isn't American Horror Story."

"I said go away, Michael!" He yells, big tears falling out of his dark blue eyes, contrasting with the big red blotches on his cheeks.

"No!"

"I-I can't do this," he squeaks, sitting on the floor, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck is going on?

"I just wanna talk," Michael pouts, sitting beside him and kicking the broken glass around. The room is cool and quiet as Luke dries his tears up and finally gets his breathing regular again.

"Why did you leave?" He whispers, nudging Michael's foot with his, this is so surreal, Luke thinks it's not real. Just his mind playing tricks.

"It was my time, or, I thought it was my time. I regret it, so much." He frowned, looking over at the blond.

"Why?"

"The thing about being dead is it's always quiet, not having, y'know any worries but you miss so many people," he shrugged. "I miss my friends, the boys and you, a lot and my mum and dad."

"Why did you leave me?" Luke's lips quivered and his blue eyes filled with tears again. It looked like Michael's eyes were coating with fresh tears too.

"I thought.... I thought- well, I thought you hated me, or got tired of me. I wanted to forget about it, I don't like facing problems."

"Hate you?" Luke questioned, pointing a finger to himself. Michael nodded, looking down at his feet. "I could never hate you, even if you were a dick half of our friendship."

"I'm sorry."

"I miss you.... I miss you so fucking much, Mikey. You were my best friend and then not having you there crushed me so hard. Completely gutted me. Luke whimpered, hiding his hand in his face and feeling some of his tears trickle into his mouth.

"I basically lost it after you were gone, my soulmate, my best friend was gone. We were conquering the world together and you just left one day, and the boys and I were so worried and then we got the news. I was so fucking numb, all I could do was cry and cry and cry. And... Fuck, you broke my heart, Michael. You were there and then gone. That hurt so fucking bad. I'm still broken hearted. You just left us Michael, you said you loved us and we never saw you again."

"I'm so sorry, Lukey." Michael croaked, tears spilling down his face.

"Y'know," Luke coughed, looking over to Michael, and cracking a small, sad smile and wiping his eyes filled with tears. "I lost the love of my life that day."

-

just got myself in the feels brb
thoughts on luke's lil speech thing?
luke & mike's convo?
lukes reaction?