- ̗̀four ̖́- don't speak before we say too much

rock bottom hailee steinfeld

Luke is sobbing, laid out on the kitchen tile with one of Michael's arms lazily put around his waist. If any of his neighbors were to check in on him they'd definitely send him to a mental institution. It's a pathetic site probably, a sobbing blond boy, laid out in the kitchen, spilling his heart that hasn't been alive for eight years. Definitely crazy.

Luke can't stop crying, it's like the day Michael died on repeat, a record player going on and on and on. He sees Calum's shoulders shake with silent tears and Ashton literally passing out with the news, he can see his mum's face and her glossy eyes. He keeps seeing that day, it's literally hell in his mind. He loathes that day and will curse it to the day he dies.

He sees the days after and the day they officially ended the band, packing Michael's guitars up and sending them back to Australia, one for Ashton, one for Calum, one for Luke, three for his parents. The sleepless nights and shutting himself out, deleting the band's twitter account and his own twitter. He has yet to make another one. He hates that week. He hates that year and that month.

That was the day the love of his life was ripped from his grasp before he could do anything to start the actual loving. The fact he could never touch Michael's face or slap him over a piece of pepperoni pizza, and he would never get to argue with him or cuddle with him again; absolutely crushed him.

Michael's body is shaking as he holds Luke's, repeating the three words Luke never got to hear. He can't stop crying because he's dead now. He will never adopt a baby with him or marry him, get to 'make love' and fight over laundry. He'll never do that, because Michael is dead. He can't change that.

"I love you. I miss you. I love you. I miss you." Is all Luke can shake out and Michael just holds him as close as he can. He's not warm and that makes him cry even harder, he needs his warmth.

It's like Michael can read his mind (he probably can) because he leads him over to the couch and wraps both of them in a blanket, so Luke can feel the tiniest bit of warmth.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Lukey."

:"-( made me sad. im sorry if this was sloppy, i was writing so fast because it just hit me and i was like fuck fuck. like my heart controlled my fingers. love u guys xoxo

thoughts?
thoughts on the day mike died?
lukes thoughts?
michael wrapping him a blanket?