- ̗̀seven ̖́- ice cold, i freeze up when i see you

oceans seafret
15 years ago

The earliest memory Luke has of Michael is when they were thirteen, arguing and pushing each other around all the time. They absolutely despised each other's existence. Liz and Karen always made them hang out with each other when they had dinners, both of the flicking their fringes out of their eyes as as they glared at each other from the opposite sides of Luke's room.

Luke clutched a guitar wii controller in his hand, the intro to guitar hero playing on the screen as he shot a glare to Michael. "You ever played?"

Michael glared back and spoke slow and soft, rolling his eyes when his voice went an octave down. "I'm don't live in a fucking rock. Of course I've played."

"Don't swear!" Luke whisper-yelled as he handed over a controller and sat on the floor. 

"I bet I can beat you." Michael mumbled, picking his character out and pressing ready, as Luke looked at him with a mouth open and wide eyed. 

"Okay if I win, you have to give me ten dollars and a kiss, if you win I have to give you ten dollars and a kiss

Michael scrunched his nose up. "Dude, that's so gay."

Luke frowned, shaking his head and looking up. "Is.... Is that bad?"

"I don't think so," Michael shrugged, his fingers moving fast over the plastic frets.

Michael won. 

Barely beating Luke by a hundred points, the blond pouted and threw the guitar over the the guitar over the chair and sulked to his piggy bank and counted out ten dollars in change. Luke handed over the money, giant fucking moths flying around in his stomach.

Michael's cheeks coated in a red tint as he watched his own enemy lean forward and pressing his lips to his, both of their eyes fluttering close

The door flew opened.  "Karen! Get up here, it's happened!" Liz yelled, sending her youngest son a look.

"They kissed?! Thought it would never happen," Karen mumbled, crossing her arms and cooing at the two boys and rushing over to her son and squeezing his cheeks.

It's official, I'm taking the lock of your door, Luke." 

"But!-" 

"No."