- ̗̀nine ̖́- feels like this could go on forever

drag me down one direction
11 years ago

Michael groaned, frustrated that Luke couldn't get this one tiny riff, it was so fucking simple and he couldn't fucking get it!

"Damnit, Luke, no! The seventh fret, E string! Not fucking sixth fret, A string! You fucking idiot!" He snapped, snatching Luke's guitar away and trying to make him get it.

Tears filled in the blond's eyes as Ashton started to yell at him, this was just as frustrating for him as it was for Michael.

"Fuck you!" Luke spat, shoving the guitar away and letting tears trail down his face and stomping away. "I hate you!"

"Luke!" Calum snapped, angry at both of the boys. "Don't say that; he's your best friend."

"Fuck you too, Calum!" Luke yelled, slamming the door and breaking into a sob, what could he say? This was their very first album and people were talking all about, he was more than stressed.

Michael slipped into the room behind Luke, a guilty expression on his face as he walked towards his best friend. "I'm sorry, Lukey, I'm really stressed and that's no reason for snapping at you. I love you."

"I love you too," he winced, knowing Michael meant it platonically as they both cuddled in Luke's bed and eventually drifted into darkness.