- ̗̀thirteen ̖́- who am i when i don't know myself?

invisible five seconds of summer

The next day after the news, Calum forced himself to wake up, he had to hold them together.

Ashton looked like shit, holding a cup of coffee and crying at the kitchen sink. The management had already sent the tweet out and it was official.

Michael Gordon Clifford was gone for good. Some fans took it well, some completely lost it.

The brown headed boy held in his tears, he wanted to be strong for his friends, it was just a responsibility now. He came up beside Ashton, holding onto him as tight as he could until his shoulders stopped shaking and his breathing slowed down a bit.

"I can't... I can't," Ashton struggled, throwing the ceramic mug down in the sink, watching it shatter to pieces. That's how he felt inside, broken, shattered, lost.

"I know," Calum gulped, wincing and holding in more stinging tears. Jesus Christ, he had lost his bestfriend and he was trying to hold it in. Hold the sadness, the pain cutting deep into his skin, the depression sinking in. He was just trying to hold it all in.

"And, oh my God, Luke," Ashton sobbed, cupping his hand over his mouth as Calum's tears trailed down his face. "He was practically in love with M.... Michael, what the fuck is going to happen now?"

"I don't know!" Calum screams, choking a broken sob out as Luke watched the scene unfold from upstairs.

His blond hair is greasy and laid across his forehead as silent tears stream down his face, purple bags had already formed under his eyes and the puffiness from crying just made them more apparent.

He was more than broken.