- ̗̀twelve ̖́- you know, i'm gonna keep coming back to this place

a.m. one direction
12 years ago

Luke laughs, his head tilting back and eyes squeezing shut, pink tinted cheeks from the alcohol they were passing back and forth.

They being Luke and Michael.

It was a little after eight in the morning, the band practices were putting a weight on both of their shoulders and they just wanted to escape. Alcohol seemed like the best decision at the moment.

The boys were completely wasted, wasting the morning away rambling on about the latest fucks and new bands they had found that they liked. Wasting away, Luke thought it was lovely to spend it with Michael. Wasting away their lives.

"Oh my god! Lukey you're so fucking funny," Michael squealed, his body shaking with laughter on Luke's lap.

"I love you, y'know?" Luke mumbled, sucking love bites on Michael's neck as the blond headed boy took another swig of whatever they could find in the alcohol cabinet.

"I know, I love you too." He groaned, leaning into his touch. Their lips connecting, soft pants exchanged and kisses roaming all over their bodies.

Luke didn't mind, he knew that they would forget about it the next day. The previous day would be forgotten and wasted away.