- ̗̀eight ̖́- raining everytime i open my eyes

blue troye sivan
8 years ago

Michael's green eyes had faded to a dark, greyish green in the winter chill and Luke had an odd feeling tucked in the corner of his stomach.

They were beginning the first part to their 'Sounds Live Feels Live' tour and Luke's anxiety were spiking up again, he figured that's what made his stomach twist and turn so much.

Michael was laid in between Luke's hips as the blond ran his hands through the brown mess of hair. Quiet breaths and the air conditioner filling the air, Calum and Ashton sat on the other mumbling on the couch with a notebook; looking for new music to write. It was peaceful and nerve-wracking as the bus pulled into the venue.

"Okay guys, you're on in about four hours, soundcheck in.... An hour. Get ready, get your instruments out the cases and we'll start." Their manager, Dave, called into the bus, slinging the door open on all boys.

A muffled groan came from all of them, Michael sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Fuck this,"

"Mikey! You should be grateful we even get to play shows," Ashton scolded, throwing the book somewhere in the room and pulling three pairs of drum sticks out of their case underneath the bed.

"I am but you're not the one who has to get their guitar strings changed and in tune, just for it to fall back out of tune," Michael whined, stepping off the bus, Luke and Calum on his heels.

"Y'know, Feldy will help you," Calum laughed, taking a case from one of the workers and giving them a brief thank you. Luke took his guitar next, clinging to Michael like a starfish.

"Damnit, why are you being so fucking clingy," Michael spat, taking his guitar away from the worker and stomping off away from Luke as Calum apologized profusely.

Luke's eyes watered, wiping the tears that threaten to spill and handed it to John, and climbing back onto the bus and falling asleep.